More people are now working from home or simply needing an extra space to work. Here is an example of a recent commission. We built an ‘L’ shaped garden office & storage for a hardworking couple in North Curry, in Taunton.
‘L’ Shaped Garden Office & Storage – Specifications
- 6m x 3m
- 45mm x 95mm framework
- Cladded using 150mm X ex 32mm larch featheredge cladding
- 18mm pressure treated tongue & groove caber flooring joined with polyurethane glue
- Insulation for the walls, floor and roof
- Black corrugated 0.7mm plastisol tin roofing sheets
- Breathable membrane and ply-lined
- Doubled glazed windows and doors
- Our windows and doors are constructed by us in a Scandinavian redwood in a bench joinery fashion. The windows had two opening casements and the doors were fitted with draught excluders, a door cil, hinges and black furniture
- Full electrics to include down lighters, LED battens, numerous sockets, data points, outside socket, consumer unit and connection to the main house.
We also completed all the grounds-work for this project including excavation work and laying the concrete base as well as new fencing.
We really enjoy working on bespoke builds like this one and we love creating spaces for professional people to use.
Starting price from £19,995.00 (inc vat)
If you have a project in mind then do get in contact with us by email or you can call the office on 01398 332266 where we would be more than happy to help bring your ideas from paper to construction.
Here are some examples of other garden offices we have done for other customers