- Our medium log store has slatted sides, back and floor because this helps to maximise air flow and aid the log seasoning process.
- x1 kindling store with two shelves – this can be made on the left or right end of the log store
- Strong re-enforced floor to keep logs off the ground
- Hand crafted to a very high standard using top quality timber
- Heavily constructed with attention to detail, built to last many years if well looked after.
- We know you may wish to take your store with you should ever you need to move so with this in mind our log sheds can easily be dismantled for ease of transporting if needed.
- 45mm x 45mm framework
- 22mm x 100mm slats on the sides, back and floor
- Featheredge boards for the roof.
- Pressure treated timber, this helps protect against decay and the weather elements.
Medium Log Store Dimensions:
- 4m (13ft) – Length
- 0.9m (3ft) – Depth
- 1.5m (5ft) – Height (Front)
- 1.8m -(6ft) Height (back)
- Cupboard width is 60cm
Prior to dispatch a member of the team will call you to arrange a date for your store to be delivered to you. Following your call the store will be delivered via a pallet service in sections therefore some self assembly is required but full instructions will be provided. Pallet deliveries take place Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm and somebody will need to be home to sign for the delivery. You can upgrade the delivery to a AM/PM delivery or a dedicated one hours’ time slot for an additional fee, please leave notes on the order form and we will contact you to arrange this for you.
The lead time is 4-6 weeks depending on work load. However we will be able to advise on this upon order placement.