- Slatted sides, back and floor to maximise air flow and aid the log seasoning process.
- x1 kindling store with two shelves – this can be made on the left or right end of the log store
- Featheredge boards are used to make the roof.
- Strong re-enforced floor to keep logs off the ground
- Hand crafted to a very high standard using top quality timber
- Heavily constructed with attention to detail, built to last many years if well looked after.
- Log shed can easily be dismantled for ease of transporting if needed.
- 45mm x 45mm framework
- 22mm x 100mm slats on the sides, back and floor
- Featheredge boards used for roof
- The timber we use has already been pressure treated to help protect it against decay and weather elements.
- 4m (13ft) – Length
- 0.9m (3ft) – Depth
- 1.5m (5ft) – Height (Front)
- 1.8m -(6ft) Height (back)
This product will be delivered on a pallet and will require some self assembly. Full instructions will be provided. Pallet deliveries take place Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm and somebody will need to be home to sign for the delivery. We will call you to book a suitable day prior to dispatch. You can upgrade the delivery to a AM/PM delivery or a dedicated one hours’ time slot for an additional fee, please leave notes on the order form and we will contact you to arrange this for you.
All of our products are built to order with a lead time of 4-6 weeks depending on work load. We will be able to advise on this upon order placement.
- Kindling Cupboard On The Left Hand Side, Kindling Cupboard on Right Hand Side