Summer Houses are a lovely addition to any garden, pretty and functional they are becoming increasingly popular as a way of increasing your living space. Here is an example of one of our Summer houses, to be used as a Music Studio.
- Solid 18mm Hardwood WBP Plywood floor, over a sturdy 50mm x 100mm pressure treated timber frame.
- 50mm x 75mm pressure treated timber frame walls, cladded using 25mm Shiplap.
- Roofed with 12mm OSB 3 sheet material to support Onduline corrugated roofing sheets.
- Weather boards fitted as standard around the windows and doors to help deflect the worst of the weather.
- Everything is screwed using anti-corrosive screws. NO NAILS ARE USED
The entire structure has been insulated and lined. We can also undertake any necessary groundwork, install a concrete base and treat the wood as you prefer. We can not fit an electricity or water supply, but we are happy to liaise with a trades person of your choice to incorporate it into the design.
Simply contact us for your free quote.