Here is our painted summerhouse we have installed in Dulverton in Somerset.
- Size – 2400mm x 3000mm
- 45mm x 70mm studwork
- We offer a range of cladding but for this summerhouse we used 19mm shiplap
- Longevity and strength are very important when we build our structures, we used 18mm pressure treated ply-board for the flooring
- Iko black felt shingles supported on OSB 3 sterling board
- At The Wooden Workshop we really do everything ourselves and that includes manufacturing all our doors and windows in our workshop.Bench joinery has been used throughout the construction of our doors and windows.
- The building has a water repelling membrane, Celotex insulation and tongue & groove lining internally.
- This summerhouse has guttering, rainwater diverter kit and a waterbutt
- Double glazing is a great choice if you wish for your building to be lined and insulated as this will help to keep you building warm and snug through the colder months. Our customer opted for double glazing with this build.
- Our customer choose to have his summerhouse painted. We use Sadolin Superdeck in Dill Pickle and a white gloss to give a contrast on the doors and windows.
Please do get in contact if you have a project in mind. You can call us on 01398 351354 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org