Designs and Features:
This storage shed was custom built, one of the features it had to be suitable for storing surf boards. It was finished with a slate roof to produce an eye catching building which not only was practical it was a lovely feature in the garden.
Construction & Installation:
- 45mm x 70mm framework
- Larch featheredge boards to clad the building
- All joins of the building were sealed with an expanding polyurethane tape
- Double doors – constructed from a joinery grade redwood. Framed ledge and brace design with five lever mortise lock and black ornate door furniture
- Slate roof
- Roofing membrane
- Bolted to concrete base
- The building was built in our workshop and then transported to site where we slated it on site
- 6m x 3m
- 3m (on the back) sloping down to 2m (on the front)
Pricing on request
We can construct our sheds to any size or specifications and we can include internal storage for surf boards or racking systems. Please contact us where we will be more than happy to provide you with a free estimate. You can email us or call 01398 332266.