- This hardwood garden bench has been constructed using solely mortise and tenon joints for maximum strength. The only screws used are to hold the seat slats in place.
- This price is for an unfinished bench an additional £60.00 is payable to have your bench finished with an oil
- This bench has been made using Idigbo, which is a hardwood often referred to as a great alternative to oak.
- This bench can be made in any of the following: hardwoods – Oak, Sapele, Iroko. Softwoods – Redwood
- 1.5m (5ft) – Length
- 0.9m (3ft) – Height
- 0.6m (1.11ft) – Width
All sizes are approximate as small natural variances can occur, If you require a specific finished size, please call us on 01398 351354.
- From £635.00
You can contact us at The Wooden Workshop, Bampton, Devon – near Tiverton and Exmoor by phoning 01398 351354 or email us at email@example.com
All of our benches are made to order with a lead time of 3-4 weeks depending on work load
- 4ft Hardwood Garden Bench, 5ft Hardwood Garden Bench, 6ft Hardwood Garden Bench
- Finished, Unfinished