- The hardwood Sapele garden bench is constructed using solely mortise and tenon joints for maximum strength. The only screws used are to hold the seat slats in place.
- We can supply the bench in its bare state or we can apply a finish
- We can apply a finish using an Osmo clear oil for an additional cost which will protect the bench from the elements by offering a UV protection, it is a microporous 2 in 1 oil which protects against mould, algae and fungal attack which allow the wood to breath and is water repellent.
- PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE OUR FINISHING SERVICE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT THIS BENCH IS TREATED BEFORE EXPOSING IT TO THE WEATHER ELEMENTS
- Sapele is a hardwood and has similar properties to Mahogany.
- Length – 1.2m (4ft), 1.5m (5ft), 1.8m (6ft)
All sizes are approximate as small natural variances can occur, If you require a specific finished size, please call us on 01398 332266.
Engraving Your Sapele Garden Bench:
We can engrave all of our benches and have a range of fonts and designs available. Our engraving is hand drawn by a local artist in our village and then all engraved by hand by Dean with the option of having the lettering blackened. Please see our engraving page for more details
You can order your bench through the website and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the engraving. We will then work out the cost of engraving and confirm this all separately for you via email. Or if you prefer you can contact us directly on 01398 332266 to discuss your requirements.
Delivery will be on a pallet service and the bench comes fully assembled. Pallet deliveries take place Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm therefore somebody will need to be home to sign for the delivery. We will call you to book a suitable day prior to dispatch. You can upgrade the delivery to a AM/PM delivery or a dedicated one hours’ time slot for an additional fee, please leave notes on the order form and we will contact you to arrange this for you.
All of our products are built to order with a lead time of 3-6 weeks depending on work load. Therefore we will be able to advise on this upon order placement.