Product Features – Kensington Hardwood Bench:
- The example in our image above is crafted from a character grade, air dried Oak, with mortise and tenon joints throughout.
- This hardwood garden bench has been constructed using solely mortise and tenon joints for maximum strength. The only screws used are to hold the seat slats in place.
- We can supply the bench in its bare state or we can apply a finish
- The finish we use is a Osmo clear oil which will protect the bench from the elements by offering a UV protection, it is a microporous 2 in 1 oil which will protect against mould, algae and fungal attack which allows the wood to breath and is water repellent. We would recommend re-treating your bench every 4 years (depending on the location of your bench and exposure to the weather)
- Length – 1.2m (4ft), 1.5m (5ft) and 1.8m (6ft)
All sizes are approximate as small natural variances can occur, If you require a specific finished size, please call us on 01398 332266
We can engrave our Kensington hardwood bench and have a range of fonts and designs available. Our engraving is hand drawn by a local artist in our village and then all engraved by hand by Dean with the option of having the lettering blackened. Please see our engraving page for more details
You can order your bench through the website and send an email to email@example.com to confirm the engraving. We will then work out the cost of engraving and confirm this all separately for you via email. Or if you prefer you can contact us directly on 01398 332266 to discuss your requirements.
This product will be delivered on a pallet and will come fully assembled. Pallet deliveries take place Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm and somebody will need to be home to sign for the delivery. We will call you to book a suitable day prior to dispatch. You can upgrade the delivery to a AM/PM delivery or a dedicated one hours’ time slot for an additional fee, please leave notes on the order form and we will contact you to arrange this for you.
All of our products are built to order with a lead time of 3-6 weeks depending on work load. We will be able to advise on this upon order placement.
- 4ft Hardwood Garden Bench, 5ft Hardwood Garden Bench, 6ft Hardwood Garden Bench
- Finished, Unfinished
- Hardwood Timber
- Idigbo, Oak, Sapele