Product features – Chunky Oak Bench
- This hardwood garden bench has been constructed using solely mortise and tenon joints for maximum strength. The only screws used are to hold the seat slats in place.
- We can supply the bench in its bare state or we can apply a finish
- The finish we use is a Osmo clear oil which will protect the bench from the elements by offering a UV protection, it is a microporous 2 in 1 oil which will protect against mould, algae and fungal attack which allows the wood to breath and is water repellent. We would recommend re-treating your bench every 4 years (depending on the location of your bench and exposure to the weather)
- This bench has been made using a B+ grade European Oak
- Length – 1.2m (4ft), 1.5m (5ft), 1.8m (6ft)
We can engrave all of our benches and have a range of fonts and designs available. Our engraving is hand drawn by a local artist in our village and then all engraved by hand by Dean with the option of having the lettering blackened. Please see our engraving page for more details
Please order you bench through the website and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the engraving. We will then work out the cost of engraving and confirm this all separately for you via email.
This product will be delivered on a pallet and will come fully assembled. Pallet deliveries take place Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm and somebody will need to be home to sign for the delivery. We will call you to book a suitable day prior to dispatch. You can upgrade the delivery to a AM/PM delivery or a dedicated one hours’ time slot for an additional fee, please leave notes on the order form and we will contact you to arrange this for you.
All of our products are built to order with a lead time of 3-6 weeks depending on work load. We will be able to advise on this upon order placement.
- 6ft Hardwood Garden Bench, 4ft Hardwood Garden Bench, 5ft Hardwood Garden Bench
- Finished, Unfinished