Large Log Store With Kindling Cupboards and Shelves
- Slatted sides, back and floor to maximise air flow and aid the log seasoning process.
- x2 kindling stores with two shelves in each cupboard
- Featheredge boards were used to make the roof.
- Strong re-enforced floor to keep logs off the ground
- Coach bolts and nuts used to assemble. NO NAILS ARE USED
- Hand crafted to a very high standard using top quality timber, screws and fixings
- Heavily constructed with attention to detail, built to last many years if well looked after.
- Log shed can easily be dismantled for ease of transporting if needed.
- 50mm x 50mm main framework
- 50mm x 75mm framework for the floor
- 22mm x 100mm slats on the sides, back and floor
- Featheredge boards used for roof
- The timber we use has already been pressure treated to help protect it against decay and weather elements.
- length – 5m (17.5ft)
- Width – 0.9m (3ft)
- Height front – 1.5m (5ft)
- Height back – 1.8m (6ft)
£995.00 – Sawn Timber
£1145.00 – Planed Timber
You can order this log store in our online shop for delivery across the UK
We can make Log Stores with Kindling Stores to any size or specification you require. If you require anything extra we are more than happy to help. Please get in contact so we can discuss it further.
We can deliver and install our log stores locally or we can arrange for them to be delivered via a pallet service nationwide. Please contact us for more details . The log store is made in several sections which are fully labelled and come with full assembly instructions. It will require 2 people for assembly as these items are heavy.
You can contact us at The Wooden Workshop, Bampton, Devon – near Tiverton and Exmoor by phoning 01398 332266 or email us at email@example.com