We offer an extensive range of Garden sheds and storage here at The Wooden Workshop. Fully customisable and built to order, our quality garden buildings are not only functional, but beautiful. Built with high quality materials and craftsmanship, designed to stand the test of time.
Garden Sheds – Standard Product Features:
- 45mm x 45mm framework – (up to 10ft x 8ft shed)
- 45mm x 70mm Framework – (from a 12ft x 8ft upwards)
- 25mm x 150mm Solid Wood Floor
- All of our timber is pressure treated to help protect it from the weather elements and against rot and decay
- Cladding available in either Featheredge boards, Shiplap, Loglap, Tongue and Groove and Waney edge board cladding.
- Pitched roof as standard (single and off set pitched are also available)
- One non opening window as standard
- We construct all our windows in a bench joinery fashion using mortise and tenon joinery throughout.
- One door
- High Grade Felt roof supported by a 12mm Wisa Spruce pressure treated ply board.
- x2 weather boards, one above the window and one above the door. This helps to deflect the worst of the weather away from the window and door seals
- Galvanised or black tee hinges, tower bolt and hasp and staple
- Roofing options, Cedar Shingles, Felt Shingles, Profiled Coated Tin, Onduline.
- Additional Opening or non opening Window, Casement Windows and velux roof windows.
- Security Glass and double glazing
- Double, bi fold, stable or framed ledge and braced doors. Including larger sizes.
- Single Pitched roof
- Black antique and ornate furniture and hinges and a range of security locks.
- Electricity, supplied and fitted by a certified, fully qualified electrician.
- Internal workbenches and storage.
- Internal lining, cladding and insulation, in a choice of finishes.
- Painting and finishing.
At The Wooden Workshop we can design, construct and install your building. If you require any grounds work, then we can also do this. Our website shows designs, we have done in the past but as we are a bespoke company, we can help with any designs you have in mind. Please do just get in contact with us 01398 351354 or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org