Veranda Summer house
This beautiful veranda summer house was created for our new display area for Leigh Goodchild Ltd. – Greenhouse and garden buildings, based at Hilliers Garden Centre in Bath.
Entirely handbuilt in our Devon workshop, Including custom crafted Georgian barred double doors, made from a V grade redwood. This example has been also been finished in Sadolin Superdec colours.
- 3m x 4m (including Veranda)
- 1.9m in height to the eves and 2.5m to the ridge
- 45mm x 70mm framework
- 19mm Shiplap cladding (finished at 14mm)
- 18mm treated Wisa Spruce ply-board flooring
- 50mm Celotex insulation (walls and roof)
- 9mm Far Eastern Ply board lining internally
- All panels are joined using a expanding polyurethane tape to minimise water penetration
- Breathable water repelling membrane
- No Nails everything is screwed
- All exterior fixing points have been filled, sanded and painted
- All exterior joins were filled with an exterior caulk to leave a flawless finish
- Black rectangular Iko felt shingles supported by a 12mm pressure treated ply-board
- 6mm laminated glass
- All door and windows are constructed in a high quality bench joinery fashion and by our own craftsmen in our own workshop
- Black Ironmongery
- Stainless Steel grade 304 butt hinges
- Full Electric pack (this is an additional extra and is not included in the price)
- Painted using Sadolin Superdec (three coats)
- Rebated door closure with rebate kit on locking mechanism
- All door and window frames include draught excluder
- Sapele hardwood door sill
- Weather bars and seals including on all frames
- Drip rebates
- Five lever Mortise Lock
- Bearers – 50mm x 50mm
- Decked Veranda with 75mm x 25mm spindles
All of our garden buildings can be made to suit your needs. Delivery and installation available across the UK including grounds work if needed.
Everything is hand built in our Devon workshop where we ensure great care is given to every product we build and attention to details and quality is what we pride ourselves in.
Design service available*
* design service is chargeable at £150 + VAT which is then deducted once order has been placed.