- This is a solid Oak bench with rustic waney edge boards and has been constructed using peg joints.
- We can supply the bench in its bare state or we can apply a finish.
- We can apply a finish using an Osmo clear oil for an additional cost which will protect the bench from the elements by offering a UV protection, it is a microporous 2 in 1 oil which protects against mould, algae and fungal attack which allow the wood to breath and is water repellent
- This solid oak bench has been made using a kiln dried prime grade european Oak.
- Length – 1500mm
- Total depth of the bench – 670mm
- Total depth of the seat – 470mm
- Height from floor to the top of the backrest – 790mm
- Height from the floor to the seat – 340mm
All sizes are approximate as small natural variances can occur, If you require a specific finished size, please call us on 01398 332266
We can engrave all of our benches and have a range of fonts and designs available. Our engraving is hand drawn by a local artist in our village and then all engraved by hand by Dean with the option of having the lettering blackened. Please see our engraving page for more details
You can order your bench through the website and send an email to email@example.com to confirm the engraving. We will then work out the cost of engraving and confirm this all separately for you via email. Or if you prefer you can contact us directly on 01398 332266 to discuss your requirements.
Delivery is with a pallet service and the bench requires no self assembly. Pallet deliveries take place Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm and somebody will need to be home to sign for the delivery. We will call you to book a suitable day prior to dispatch. Additionally you can upgrade the delivery to a AM/PM delivery or a dedicated one hours’ time slot for an additional fee. Please leave notes on the order form and we will contact you so we can arrange this for you.
Built to order with a lead time of 4-6 weeks depending on work load. Therefore we will be able to advise on this upon order placement.