The four bay dog kennel is a popular choice to house your dogs whether they are working dogs or pets. The kennels are warm, practical and stylish. We offer a range of options and what’s more they are all built from scratch so we can build them to any size and all your own specification to make them a completly bespoke build.
Four Bay Dog Kennel Sizing
- 1000mm x 1000mm bedding areas
- 1000mm x 2000mm runs
- 45mm x 45mm studwork (all pressure treated timber)
- Shiplap cladded (finished size 14mm)
- Onduline roofing sheets and ridges (these are supported by 11mm OSB 3 sterling board) this will stop the Onduline sheets sagging over time.
- The bedding areas are insulated to the floor, walls and roof with 25mm insulation board
- The bedding areas are lined with 3mm wipe clean parlour board meaning there is no exposed stud work for the dogs to chew and the kennels are easily wiped cleaned.
- 6mm washable stock board flooring to the bedding areas
- Each bedding area has a single door with a pop hole complete with anti -chew strips
- Galvanised runs with 5cm spacing (the runs have a lifetime guarantee)
- Heat lamps
- Additional Kennels
- Store room / Feed rooms
- Concrete bases
- Drainage channels
We typically have lead times of up to 8 weeks but on many occasions customers have said our kennels are worth the wait. Our products are hand built with attention to detail throughout.
If you have a project in mind then you can email us or call us on 01398 332266
PLEASE NOTE PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY THEREFORE – PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR POSTCODE PRIOR TO ORDERING