A recent project completed in Oakford, a lovely octagonal summerhouse complete with a cedar shingle roof and full electrics.
- 3000mm x 3000mm
- 1900mm eves height
- Ridge did not exceed 4000mm
- 45mm x 70mm timber framework
- Cladded using ex 19mm shiplap cladding
- The summerhouse was painted using Sadolin Superdec in Seagasso Sea. All screw holes were filled, sanded and painted
- All doors and windows were constructed by us at The Wooden Workshop and were constructed from a joinery grade redwood in a bench joinery fashion. They were glazed with square leaded 4-16-4 glass
- The summerhouse was ply lined internally and insulated
- The floor is 150mm x 22mm redwood tongue and groove flooring with an underlay
- The roof was lined with a ex 19mm Scandinavian redwood tongue and groove lining.
- Electrics to include internal lights, double sockets and a fuse board
All of our items are bespoke so this shows an example of what we can do. We can add or remove elements to suit your needs.
We love bespoke work so if you have a project in mind we would love to hear from you. You can contact us on 01398 332266 or email us