Medium Log Store With Kindling Cupboard and Shelves
- Slatted sides, back and floor to maximise air flow and aid the log seasoning process.
- x1 kindling store with two shelves
- Featheredge boards were used to make the roof.
- Strong re-enforced floor to keep logs off the ground
- Galvanised,anti-corrosive nails are used for fixings
- Hand crafted to a very high standard using top quality timber, screws and fixings
- Heavily constructed with attention to detail, built to last many years if well looked after.
- Log shed can easily be dismantled for ease of transporting if needed.
- 50mm x 50mm framework
- 22mm x 100mm slats on the sides, back and floor
- Featheredge boards used for roof
- The timber we use has already been pressure treated to help protect it against decay and weather elements.
- 4m (13ft) – Length
- 0.9m (3ft) – Depth
- 1.5m (5ft) – Height (Front)
- 1.8m -(6ft) Height (back)
£790.00 – Sawn Timber
These log stores can be purchased in our online shop and delivered across the UK. They will come in sections on a pallet and will require assembly
You can contact us at The Wooden Workshop, Bampton, Devon – near Tiverton and Exmoor by phoning 01398 332266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org