Here is our completed project we have recently finished
We built a concrete base for our building to be installed upon. This involved using a pump lorry as there was quite a distance to where the concrete base needed to be made.
We built most of the main structure in our workshop in Oakford before moving the panels to site. We then carried on with the building on site.
- Garden cabin 3000mm x 2000mm
- Adjoining shed on the rear of the building 2000mm x 3000mm
- Veranda to the front of the building 1200mm x 3000mm
- Eves height – 1900mm
- Ridge height – 2500mm
- 45mm x 70mm timbers for the framework
- Roof support frame 45mm x 95mm
- 19mm x 38mm roofing batterns
- ex 19mm shiplap cladding
- 18mm pressure treated ply-board floor
- Tyvek roofing membrane
- Painting of the summerhouse in ‘Jungle Green’ for the main building and using ‘burlesque’ for the doors and windows. All fixing holes were filled and sanded to give a seamless finish
- Cedar shingles
- Electrics which included x2 wall mounted spotlights, x2 double sockets, fuse board and an bulk head light externally
- Laminate flooring and underlay
- Breathable membrane
- 14mm x 88mm Tongue & groove internal lining
- Double doors – all hand crafted from a joinery grade redwood in a bench joinery fashion. The doors were fitted with glazing bars and a closed board bottom half of the doors. All our doors and windows are constructed using mortise and tennon joints.
- x2 non opening windows either side of the doors
- x2 opening windows on either side of the building 900mm x 800mm
- double doors leading to the storage shed on the rear of the building
- 6mm laminated glass
- Wood stove fitted with all accessories, insulated flue, flashing, rain cover and fire retardant backing sheet
We love to get involved with bespoke timber buildings, whatever your plans are we would love the opportunity to get involved. You can call us on 01398 351354 (when we are on site we cannot always get to the phone so please leave us a message and we will get back to you) or you can send us an email email@example.com
Everything is made to order and we can deliver across the UK.