- Strong, Sturdy Bird table
- NO NAILS ARE USED everything is screwed
- Hand made
- 50mm x 75mm timber used for the base
- 50mm x 50mm timber used for the main stem of the table
- 19mm Shiplap used for the sides and roof
- x2 external feeding stations
- All of our timber is locally sourced and has already been pressure treated.
- Height – 1.65m (5.4ft)
- Width table top – 50cm (1.6ft)
- Width Base – 70cm (2.3ft)
- Width including external feeders – 80cm (2.6ft)
Our bird tables can be collected from our workshop in Bampton or can be purchased in our online shop. We can provide commercial orders on a wholesale basis, Please contact us on 01398 332266 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We can also make bird tables to any designs you have in mind, our recent projects include a bird table with the Taj Mahal on top and a bird table that represents Dunster in Minehead. Please keep checking back as we constantly update this website with new projects we are doing. Please contact us with any designs you have in mind as we would love the opportunity to work with you and create your chosen table for you.