Sapele Hardwood Bench
- This hardwood garden bench has been constructed using solely mortise and tenon joints for maximum strength. The only screws used are to hold the seat slats in place.
- It can be finished in a UV protected and fungicidal exterior varnish offering maximum protection against all weather elements.
- This can be finished in a variety of stains and varnishes to suit your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
- This bench has been made using Sapele, which is a hardwood which is similar to Mahogany.
- This bench can be made in any of the following: hardwoods – Oak, Sapele, Iroko. Softwoods – Redwood
- Length – 1.2m (4ft), 1.5m (5ft) and 1.8m (6ft)
4ft – £420.00 (unfinished)
5ft – £470.00 (unfinished)
6ft – £510.00 (unfinished)
These benches can be collected from our workshop or they can be purchased in our online shop. You can choose to have a finished bench in our online shop. A finished bench will come with three coats of a an exterior varnish.
You can contact us at The Wooden Workshop, Bampton, Devon – near Tiverton and Exmoor by phoning 01398 332266 or email us at email@example.com