Our Octagonal summerhouse is a stunning feature in your garden. It can be used as a summerhouse or garden room to enable you to enjoy your garden. It comes fully insulated with the option of a heater so it can be used all year round.
Octagonal Summerhouse Specifications
- 45mm x 45 timbers used for the (6ft x 6ft and 8ft x 8ft models)
- 45mm x 70mm timbers used for the (10ft x 10ft & 12ft x 12ft)
- Ex 19mm Shiplap cladding
- 22mm x 150mm tongue & groove boarding for the floor
- Breathable membrane between the stud work and cladding
- Insulated using Celotex insulation for the roof and walls
- The building is lined using unpainted V- groove MDF tongue and groove panelling
- The roof is lined using ex 19mm redwood tongue and groove boarding
- x1 pair of double doors, door frame and cil constructed using a joinery grade redwood and constructed in a bench joinery fashion.
- Brass or stainless steel door furniture
- 3 lever mortise lock and rebate kit, hinges and draught excluder
- x2 fixed windows
- x2 opening windows all fitted with 4mm laminated glass
- Brass or stainless steel casement stays and fasteners
- Cedar shingles on the roof supported by a breathable membrane and insulated
- The summerhouse will be painted using Sadolin Superdeck paint and in a colour of your choice. All screw holes are filled, sanded and painted to give a seamless finish
- All the external timber is pressure treated
- Hardwood turned finial
Optional Extra Specifications
- Double Glazing
- Leaded glass
- Electric pack to include x2 spotlights, lightswitch, x2 double sockets and a fuse board. Everything will be wired ready to go but you will need an electrician after the installation to make the final connection from your electricity supply.
- External sockets
- Wall mounted heater
- Insulating the floor
- Painting the doors and windows a different colour to the main building
- Concrete base
6ft x 6ft
8ft x 8ft
10ft x 10ft
12ft x 12ft
all pricing includes vat but excludes delivery and installation.
It is vital the base is correct and has been laid level. If the base is laid uneven you will run into all sorts of issue with door alignment in the future. We can provide a floor plan so the correct base is laid. If we come to install and find the base is inadequate then we will be unable to install the building for you until the base is rectified. We can provide quotations for us to come and lay the base depending on location.
If you need any further information regarding our summerhouses or other projects then please do not hesitate to contact us 01398 332266 or you can email us
If you would like to keep updated with our special offers then please subscribe to our newsletter using the button below