Garden Sheds and Studios
We offer an extensive range of garden sheds and storage here at The Wooden Workshop. Fully customisable and built to order, our quality garden buildings are not only functional, but beautiful. Built with high quality materials and craftsmanship, designed to stand the test of time.
Garden Sheds – Standard Product Features:
- 50mm x 50mm framework – (up to 10ft x 8ft shed)
- 50mm x 75mm Framework – (from a 12ft x 8ft upwards)
- 25mm x 150mm Solid Wood Floor
- Joints invisibly sealed against weather, draughts and sound with expanding tape.
- All of our timber is pressure treated to help protect it from the weather elements and against rot and decay
- Cladding available in either Featheredge boards, Shiplap, Loglap, Tongue and Groove and Waney edge board cladding.
- Pitched roof as standard (single and off set pitched are also available)
- One non opening window as standard
- One door
- High Grade Felt roof supported by a 12mm Wisa Spruce pressure treated ply board.
- x2 weather boards, one above the window and one above the door. This helps to deflect the worst of the weather away from the window and door seals
- All cross cut timber has been re-treated with an end grain wood preserver.
- NO NAILS ARE USED
- Everything has been screwed with anti-corrosive screws
- Galvanised tee hinges, tower bolt and hasp and staple
- Roofing options, Cedar Shingles, Felt Shingles, Profiled Coated Tin, Onduline.
- Additional Opening or non opening Window, Casement Windows and velux roof windows.
- Security Glass and double glazing
- Double, bi fold, stable or framed ledge and braced doors. Including larger sizes.
- Single Pitched roof at no extra cost.
- Black antique and ornate furniture and hinges and a range of security locks.
- Electricity, supplied and fitted by a certified, fully qualified electrician.
- Internal workbenches and storage.
- Internal lining, cladding and insulation, in a choice of finishes.
- Painting and finishing.
Ground works and design service
We can offer help with designing your shed, using computer aided design we can take you through our options to ensure you get the perfect product. To help ensure this we also offer a ground works service, to prepare the site and create a level base. Please see our grounds work page for more information.
Contact us to discuss your project, for more information on any of our options or to take advantage of our design service.
For free site estimates and full written quotations or to place an order, Please call us today 01398 332266 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.Our friendly staff are always happy to help.
As all of our sheds are made to order, to your exact specifications, construction and delivery times do vary. We aim to complete most projects within 4-6 weeks of ordering, but we will give you a more accurate delivery date when we provide your free estimate. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.